mandag den 8. november 2010

Journey to the vest

Hep-Hey!
and I have returned from the dark reaches of Jutland. \^^/ (but since I had to leave a girlfriend there, it is not an entirely good thing T_T )

Anyways, due to some annoying rules at work about HAVING to use vacation days, I have a little handful of days off around this weekend. and I took of for Jutland tuesday after work, true to form there was a bloody pile up on the road all the way from herlev to taastrup and it was raining as usual (why does it always rain when I go to jutland)
and it was very windy also, had a bit of heartstopping moment on the Storebælt bridge when a truck got cut by a sudden gust of wind and pulled halfway into my lane, just as I was passing "meep" was my response ^^;
Anyways. arrived in Klodemølle and visited Rikke, Michael and the little lad Loke for a few days. as always, good fun and we saw the entire Last Exile anime =)

Thursday, I packed up and drove to visit Dorte, bringing soup (Rikke's idea) as Dorte had been sick the day before. amazingingly enough I found it first try ^_^ well, did take a wrong turn in a roundabout in Viborg, but only long enough for me to find a place I could turn around and go back.

Then followed a 4 very pleasant days with Dorte. main event being introducing her to Scrubs and meeting my new dad inlaw (always intimidating, particularly when the man has a wall so covered in skulls a predator would be envious) joking aside Dortes dad is very nice guy and I think we got along famously =)
Other than that I got a tour of her town and I got to try her homemade lasange, delish I tel ya ^^
well, there was the occational bickering, we're both headstrong and stubborn. but nothing to put a dent in the experience ^_^
but alas, all good things comes to an end, today I had to head home. So I kissed her goodbye (several times =3 ) and headed for Zealland, making a pitstop on fyn visiting my grandparents, which was a nice little breather.

So all in all, spetacular awesome vacation I've had =D

btw, some of you who know me well, or know of me .. or might have heard a rumor whispered behind locked doors and barred windows. I'm rather fond of bacon, so I thought this little kitty picture was fitting ^_^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar