And the holiday, celebration of jesus christ birth and santa clause's annual air raid, known as Christmas came and went.
Sweet Emperors favorit seat cushion has this december be busy (so busy >_<)
Like the first two weeks of my vacation has just come and gone in blur. wosh! all gone -_-
Anyways, swung by Rikke and Michael at quick one day stop over on my way to visit Dorte.
Then I spent some four days at her place. mostly scared out of my wits at the prospect of meeting her family at Christmas dinner.
But I survived, even if her awesome dad and uncle tried to kill me with piles of delicious food ^_^
But as most of you most likely have heard one way or another, we also broke up that weekend.
well, not much to say really, mostly because I've already told the story 117 times, so feels kinda redundant to repeat here.
But short version is, we work alot better as a couple of friends, than we do as a couple. So after talking it through, we agreed to stop dating and see if we could get our friendship back on the road. (here's to hoping ^^d )
So I returned the isle of devils again and ignoring every little inkling of sanity, crammed my days up till christmas with gift exchanges, chores (which doens't explain why my appartment look like utter crap still) particular tuesday had me so stressed I almost started bleeding from the ears.
Anyways. Christmas came and went in a flash, good food, good company, even if it cost me a belly ache, but I got myself some awesome christmas presents =D
But then as I finally powered down, the bill came. my immune system finally allowed to fight what ever shit was floating around my body, utterly shut me two for the last two days. where I've pretty much spent lying in bed, sleeping or reading warhammer 40k (which will spawn another post, but more on that later) watching scrubs, scifi and monster movies.
but finally I feeling better =)
new years around the corner. gotta think up some resolutions.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar