Allrighty then =) Been super busy today or not really, but still got a ton of stuff done ^^
Elfie visited last night and spent the night, things been really tense between us for a couple of months, but we got good talk and more or less settled our differences. Long story short, we properly should have had an actual talk earlier, instead of growling at each other for percieved slights.
Not entirely sure we're out of the woods yet, but the things are alot more clear now.
Afterwards I saw a few episodes of Freakzoid, christmas present from Elfie (she got the Going Postal movie.) and then head down to do groceries and was confronted by one of my character traits I tend to percieve as a positive thing, but occationally also strike out as quite the draw back.
I'm stubborn, like REALLY stubborn. To the point of openly laughing as something silly like common sense ^^; Frost has a private joke that it requires blunt force head trauma to change my mind or breasts XD
Got a story gettogether tomorrow, me and some other writters hanging out, dinning and talking about writting, stories and characters etc. etc.
well I'd gotten it in my head, that I wanted a particular sort of Lemon pudding (citronfromage) for desserts, sadly they didn't have the first place, neither the second store nor the third. After having looked for more than two hours after the bloody thing and still didn't find it.
Ah well, atleast I got some decent walking done =3
Also took out a few hours to clean up this dump. vacum, floorwash and hosed down the bathroom (blatantly putting off doing the dishes though)
In other news, I'm trying my hand at growing a beard or moustache or... well I'm trying to grow facial hair ^^;
as you can see, with mixed results. it's not quite as sparse as it looks. problem is a good part of the hairs are blond, so they hardly stand out ^^;
which generally just leaves me looking shaggy. I think I'll give it another week and see how it turns out. Then most likely shave =)
Also, got this reall cool picture from my little brother for my birthday =) (the one in the middle incidently)
Not quite sure I'm all up for the positioning, but looks good ^^d
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar