31 years and 14 hours and 45 minuts. that's the time I've been around, give or take a few minuts.
birthday today and as usual, I more or less would have forgot myself, if people didn't ask occationally up till the day ^^;
dunno why, I know my birthday is the 11 of january, but it just slips my mind in the fuss of it all.
That's me, 31 one years. can't tell if the mileage shows ^^; I'll let others be the judge of that.
I'm am seriously considering the pros of a car, versus the cons. Sure a car gives me alot a freedom and possibilities. But it's also a very large resource consumer and it shows in my budget.
so I've more or less decided to keep my current rusty ricecooker and drive it till it comes apart, only really reparing/replacing anything that's not too expensive/what I can do myself. then scrap it and then see how my life looks,don't really think I'll get a new one the way I live today.
A car is a nice convenience to have, but I don't NEED it.
I did fine without a car before, pretty sure I will again come to that. But if I get a new one, I'm getting something smaller and a lot less thirsty. The way my little Kia chugs it, you'd think it was cola ^^;
Also, some of you might have noticed that I'm a little fuzzy on the picture up above, I've let my facial hair run rampant (something akin to a pack of hamster stampeeding XD ) just to see, just how much it can grow.
seriously, I think I have too much oestogen considering my lack of beard compared to the rest of people (the males) in my family ^^;
That brings me right next to next rumbling wagon on my train of thought. I've been giving thought to just HOW much plasic I suround myself with, cursory nod to the "plastic planet" movie, not going overboard with deeming plastic and rubber forbidden.
But I plan to exchange everything in my kitchen with glass, wood, metal, cheramics or clay (or is that the same thing??)
Anyway. my point is this, plastic isn't good for you. well wooden splinters in your digestive system arn't that good either, but atleast they're bio degradable =3 so atleast I wanna keep it out of my kitchen.
only problem is at work, where I usually walk around with a bottle of water, trouble is that a glass one is heavier and more lightly to break. hmmm maybe a waterskin or something...
take care of yourself =)

Congratulations! Again.
SvarSletAnd agree, unless you have a special need, then cars are only nice to have.
But I hope it will last and give you many good trips (and me included ofc) ;)
And sounds very good. I just bought a wooden ladle yesterday (I broke the plastic one they had - old plastic crap ladle).
CHEERS!