torsdag den 3. marts 2011

I live, again!

So, returned to life after a rather dull week of downtime with a throat infection. First time I've ever tried penicillamin o_0 that shit knocks you out.
After having had a rather sore throat monday and tuesday, I called in sick wensday having had no sleep as I'd felt like I'd been swallowing glass all night and visited the doctor for a throat swab, turns out it was a good call as I had infection and got a prescription for the drug and strict orders how not to pass it on to other people and to stay home and recover.
So, I suck at this sort of inactivity ^^; wensday and thursdag I was quite smashed and actually stayed in bed. finishing one of the books I got for my birthday party and assasins creed: brotherhood.
Buuuut then I started to get antsy, only som much anime and horror movies you can watch. and sitting too long at my computer left me woozy.
So I've also drawn a lot a sketches for my house project, but still throwing around ideas really with the set up, nothing concret.

Sunday, I felt resonably well and went to a get together at Karina's place, which was awesome =) Through I pretty much got it hammered home that I was noway fresh enough for that sort of strenous activity. feeling excesivly woozy at one point and sweating buckets.
Luckily I feel worst when I'm sick late noon, so when we went home in the evening I was okay again and good to drive.

anways. returned to work today. Busy catching up and had an interesting lecture about installation measurements and short circuts calculations.
And our instructor asked if I'd considered studying to master degree or enginer. must admit I've never given it thought, but then again. the pays better and it's less hard on the body. But on the other hand, it's freaking two years on the school bench on SU *stroke chin* But it doesn't hurt to plan ahead.
worth giving some thought.

finally. WH40K NERD ALERT. another project I've thought up while ill, Titan size comparion (Titans are giant mechs in the warhammer univers) and there's alot of internal debate in the comunity about the sizes of these contructs. So while home sick, I've been compiling info on this stuff and as soon as I get hold of photoshop again, I'll start shopping them into the copenhagen city scape for size reference.
might even have to go on photo safari to get the proper size referenes =3

oh yeah. I'm getting back into writting again ^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar