So, I shouldn't complain, but I find it suspecious that my fried grafic card has recovered and is working again, only days shy of being replaced ^^; and I don't mean glitch gone away, I mean broke as in crashing my computer if I didn't shut it off. Now it strangely enough works again o_0 does anyone get images of the T1000 reforming too? don't look a gift horse in the mouth they say... what if the horse is tooting a plasma rifle?
Anyways, while I remain free of the mechanical overlords dark will yet I might speed you up on current events =)
I got myself a calender (I know, not all that riveting, but stay with me) First of it's been bugging me for a while that while practical that I ahve my calender on my computer desktop and easy to keep an eye on, I don't have it with me, when making arrangements with people. thus stuff slips through the floor boards of my memory occationally or I forget to write them into my calender.
So I went and got myself a moleskin =) and felt like personalising it ^^
Admitted, my penmanship needs work, but it turned out alright for a first try =) (10 points if you can tell me where I got the text from =P )
I'm also looking into gettting a personalized signet made at an engravers shop, right now I'm hunting prices as I'm getting the design down.
And I got a freaking cold >_< so I missed out on the family trip to Bakken (amusementpark/fair) much to my brothers annoyance, pissed me off a little. 'cause a runny nose, itchy eyes and supporting bone structure made from jello is way more entertaining than spending time with your family.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar