So, a long weekend is comming to an end. (I had some overtime hours to whittle away, so I took friday off)
Thursday I meet up with Anja in CpH after work and had delish burgers at Sporvejen and walked around the city chatting and goofing around. Been ages since I've seen her.
Friday, I sleept in late and then headed off to town to meet up with Siri, got the downlow on her trip to New York and we saw Thor (which was actually quite good, though the blatant disregard for norse mythology was itchy. I mean, what the hell happened to Sifs golden, litterally, golden hair and if Heimdal was called the White Ase, how come he was black. but still, a fair enough superhero flick ^^d)
Siri sucked me into buy a load of candy... well, technically she asked if I wanted some candy and I head myself say yes XD so felt very bloated after the movie, my stomach is no way near able to handle sugar and E-numbers like it use to.
Saturday, up bright and Early... well around 8 anyway =P
and off to Lyngby to buy new running shoes, as the old ones were starting to mess with my feet. some run tests and counsling and 20 minuts later I had new shoes and water belt and was 1600 lighter. EMPERORS PONGO STICK o_0 anyone who says running is an equipment cheap sport can kiss my ass.
anyways, here they are
Gonna take a run in'em as soon as I've digested my breakfast, I've eaten way to much unhealthy crap this weekend. >_< I feel seriously bloated.
Was gonna swing by Hanami, But since most of the people I know that'd show up was either at svs, in Holland or well, just not there. I jumped when Kenneth called and asked if I wanted to go shopping with him.
Which turned out to a trip to Fields, where I got a pile of socks and a small pile of cloth for kenneth.
Afterwards we went to a improvised foto safari.
I got a warhammer 40k projekt in the pipes, shopping in titans onto pictures with well known buildings to give a sense of scale. (this ofcause will require me to fix my computer and get PS. but one thing at a time)
So got some pictures of Herlev hospital, which I know is slightly taller than the largest of the titans in the line up, so perfect place to start =)
we knew a large hill about 10 km out side of Herlev, so we saddled up and headed out.
gives you a rather good idea of just how massive the emperator titan is, when the building pokes up like that =3
Picture of a very gratifying moment of relisation. Advedøreværket in the horison, that's almost exsactly 10 km away in a straight line from the top of the hill. I run that distance about every other.
Ego boost? oh yes sir.
on the way down the hill, I snapped a photo of kenneth, snapping a photo of me.
It's a big freaking hill.
some sheep at the bottom. who where were suspecious of us =3
Also, kenneth bought the new Within Tempatation CD. good stuff. but particular Demon's fate caught me.
^^y
While talking about music, that's caught me. I've been very partial to Xanders: Det burde ikke være sådan her. Really like it ^^
and now for something far more silly. After Kenneth headed off to his parents, Eva swung by and we sat down to play the conan drinking game.
Which means you gotta take a sip everytime something particular happens.
Anyone says "crom"
Arnold flexes or swings around his sword for flash.
there's naked tits.
someone dies
when he says the "crush your enemies, see them driven before you yadda yadda yadda" it's bottoms up.
The someone dies rule nearly did me in, christ alot of people gets killed in that movie ^^;
But it was good fun =D
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar