mandag den 2. maj 2011

Winging it

So, after work I headed off to amager to visit Eri, Hiro and Emma. Along the way I made a quick stop over in a shop to pick up a stuffed animal for Emma.
As I walk in, I say hello to the woman behind the counter and start looking around the store. Out of the corner of my eye noting her staring at me. Not looking, staring.
I try and pay it no mind and find some more stuff for my self and pick a doll, but get's somewhat weirded out that she just keeps staring, wondering if they recently got robbed by someone looking like me.
So I come across a showerbrush or broom for brushing down a horse, and hold it up and ask if it's either.
she politely tells me to bring it over, so she can find out. I walk over and hand it to her and it's then and there the coin drops, as she stands holding it in her hands and explains it's a showerbrush, but still staring straight at me.
ladies blind, and still manages a store, neat =) had a talking registere and everything ^^ Managed to swallow my first inclination to observe stupidly "you're blind!" I'm pretty sure she was well aware herself and just go along as if I'd know from the getgo =3

Anyways. Got cute little bunny and even cuter octopus for Emma.
And Eri got some skin creme from Ole Henriksen in a belately birthday present ^^;

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar