fredag den 7. januar 2011

and I have returned!

So despite the best efforts of the vilianous corp TDC and their black ops teams, I emerged triumphant and has returned to the internets.
short story, TDC has lost their monopol on the fiber connection that supply my block with internet and tv, in november I recieved a letter asking me to chose a new provider, so I did. December I received another letter, telling me I had yet to tell TDC which new internet provider I would like (so I logging into their website and chose a provider... again)
thinking all was well I continued my merry way through december until the dark day of 1st january, where I quite hung over to my chargin realized my internet was down.
So monday I called a provid (bolignet) and had them hook me up.
So wensday, they called me to verify my address and explained to me there was a slight hiccup. they had my connection ready, but TDC had forbade them to hook me (or anyone else) up before, they'd had a service man out to change my fiberbox. it was painfully obvious they were acting like a moody child ruining the game for everyone cause they couldn't have it their way.
Luckily, the fine men and women of Bolignet A/S are stout rebels of pure hard and large balls, or at least their boss is.
this friday I got a call, where the dude who'd sadly explained to me that I couldn't get my internet wensdays explained that their box had had enough of TDC's shit and say "LET THE PEOPLE HAVE INTERNETS!" I also imagine him rugged, bleeding, slightly shot up and holding a ragged banner waving in the wind, but unbroken.
now you just gotta liberally sprinkle this series of events with exhilarating car chases, awesome fightscenes, awesome shootout battles and slimy CEO's, black up corp mercenaries, beautiful woman and brave rebels.
Think I'll drop by them with a bottle of wine, cause that was awesome =D

what else...
oh yeah. Training, I plan to get into shape this summer and actually starting in good time I've... well already started.
I've completly cut off soda, got some wicket shakes, but it's 6 days without my personal no1 vice (went on bit of a bender saturday to deal with my hangover)
my success criteria is january without any soda, at all ^^; gonna be a bitch.

my more plausible goals that I plan to have reached by the first of June are these:
6km. Gonna start running again, weather permitting. gotta be able to run that distance without pause.
myself. gotta be able to benchpress my own body weight atleast 6 times. (80kg should anyone care)
96cm. my waistline gotta get back to that ATLEAST. I got really fat during the holidays T_T

you are allowed to taunt me should I fail all of these goals ^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar