.... or something like that =)
man, havn't updated this thing in ages. JAZYZ!
so, what has been going on, keeping me away from updating this blog. nothing much, but enough to keep me distracted ^^;
Mainly, I fell for a girl.... well maybe not as much feel as crashed into the ground with enough force to create a large heartshaped crater.
Which made the rebuke I got in the end all the more painful. But bottom line is: if the feeling ain't there, it ain't there. (Can't fault her for not returning my feelings, though I don't understand how she can resist my charm Xp )
=) so I got a few cracks in my heart, but I'll heal.
Also attended Genki, which was seven shades of awesome ^^d most definetly cosplaying next year. There were some excellent cosplays that really inspired me.
and all in all, I had a swell time ^^
later people.
The Emperor protects
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar