Man, today could have been a bloody monday >_<
well didn't start too bad. only stumbled across another dead person at the morgue (yes I know it's full of dead people, but they tend to be in the corps room) last couple of days I've been by the chapel and morgue, I've walked in on prep work. Or that autopsy last week. (problem with hydrulics in the autopsy table)
Dead people don't bother me as such, but it kinda feels like intruding.
Anyway, the real shitstorm didn't brew up untill after lunch. the last two days our secretary has had back&forth with the IT departments secretary cause they sent a request to have their industry coffemaker de-calcified. to which I politely, but firmly replied for them to do their self as they should and how.
Well appearently they didn't agree and after two days of nagging, our secretary asked me to call and shut them up.
And I got the worst kind of person, first off she was utterly condersending. The chip on her shoulder due to me implying that she should do menial work obviously setting her off balance.
15 minuts later I was ready to garot her with a cord and shouting at my phone. during this conversation she'd threated to call my boss (whom I'd given her both the names of) accused me of insulting her and demanding an apology (when she shifted from not being suppose to do the decalcification to not knowing how, even through having it througoutly explained. I replied that, that stomped me, since kitchen personal on several wards whom barely speaks danish can manage, why couldn't she. gross insult comparing her with the kitchen staff. I can see that ^^;)
And through all of this she was constantly cutting me off, everytime I started to explain how it was their own responsibility to take care of their coffemaker.
So, as I realized I had started shouting and this was leading nowhere. I swallowed my pride, got my temper under control and apologised for insulting her and agree to look at it tomorrow (where it'll take most of the day, maybe two to take care of their problem =3 )
Now, this whole alteration in itself was enough to ruin my mood quite througoutly. But I was standing on a catwalk in an auditorium, which had been empty.
After hanging up, I turned to see, some thirty people had filed in for a lecture and had witnessed my little temper tantrum.
my cheeks felt very hot for the next half hour. gawd that was embarressing >_<
So, foul mood established I headed for CPH to meet with Eri. not having seen each other in ages. picked up my mood instantly =)
So we visited am eco cafe called Firefly, pricy place. but very nice. Neatest little detail, you got a Ipad'ish little gizmo at your table, on which you could order food and drinks =D totally cool concept and worked rather well ^^
also their milkshakes with greentee were quite good and their RAW cheesecake excellent. And I am definetly having a eco-cola another time =) Tasts good and something like a third of the sugar ^_^
And we swung by Tiger, got myself a meathammer. Blue Johns with bacon. I'm looking at you =3
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar