Female mythical figure of inspiration, where art thou T_T
I've run dry, creatively so to speak =/ and it's really really annoying.
I don't read as often I use to, a side effect of having gotten a car as most of my reading use to happen during transport to and fro.
And for some reason I just can't kickstart my creative drive =/ I've more or less dropped out on Warhammer 40k. I trying to get back into it, gonna try and hang out with Thomas and his gamer pals, see if it can reignite my spark of passion for dark gothic war.
More so, my well of will to write has dried up =( I have the ideas, I have piles of ideas. But I just can't manage to sit down and get to it.
Hopefully there'll pop something up soon, something that'll make me wanna create again. I had a real nice spout here the other evening where I was chatting with Dorte and she challenged me to draw her Gaia character and it turned out really well and we had fun drawing together, I felt inspired.
I want my connection to the force back, like when I (appropriatly) wrote my Starwars Phantom menace alternat script in 4 days. It was awesome just pouring out ideas.
anyway, enough whine, as there is no cheese to go with it.
here's my drawing of Dortes character in case anyone's curious.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar