Well, technically I should be packing. As I have a few vacation days comming up plan to visit friends in jutland and a certain sweet girl <3
But as I'm a lazy butt and can't really wrap my head around all the stuff I have to bring... not really that much stuff when I think about it... but I have to get up from this chair and get it and stuff it into a bag =P
So post of random; comming your way!
I've always had a fascination with buildings, particularly older styles, with wood, bricks, stones and soul. I find much of todays architecture cold and empty, just piles of steel and glass and empty architect egos. granted there are exceptions to the rule, but overall I don't much care for that last 40 years of architectur.
I love this house: so airy and light, might be a bitch to heat in the winter, but I can just imagine it during springs days or fall.
again, looks amazing, but gotta be a bitch to heat in the winter.
a little to artistic for my tast, but I like all the greenery =)
if I ever had a room like this, I most likely never get around to read all the books ^_^ but there's just something about a old school english study =)
This staircase just takes my breath away, it is simply amazing. I think I could stand around admiring it for hours, just taking in all the details.





So is there like.. a price for this house? I'm looking for a place to stay during the summer...
SvarSlet