Or just scattered about liberally =3 I've more or less finished my christmas shopping, one or two to go.... maybe three, but who's counting anyway (utterly ignoring he has a list that he keeps tallied and colour themed)
amazingly enough, really. As I got started on the presents a bit late this year, but still managed to scrape together a decent pile and if I have to say so myself, I done up with a nice brown paper&wax seal giftwrap theme this year (shamelessly stolen from Louise's theme last year)
In other news, my Warhammer 40k DVD. collectors edition of The Ultra marines movie should be here ANY day now T_T I was actually half expecting it to drop in today. ah well, patience, patience.... patience...where's my damn DVD XD
Story wise, I'm slowly picking up writting again, partly due to one of my not finished christmas presents is a piece of writting. ^^; and also because I've rebooted my character in Cado's post apocalypse univers, inspiring me hard enough to hammer out 5 pages of writting in a single evening and I do realize that is less than impressive to those of your people who finished the Nanowrimo challenge in November, but hey, gi'me a break =3 I start small.
Emperor Protects (and appearently he plays the vuvuzela in the Inception soundtrack XD )
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar