tirsdag den 1. februar 2011

achs and pains

Been a while since I last updated. mainly because I've been busy and not terribly much has happened really.
However, damn near had a heart attack today, slipped on the iced sidewalk and my right knee made a really nasty cracking sound and hurt like hell. made me go icecold inside, cause sounded very like what Marie described to me when she snapped a ligament in her knee a few years back.
As luck would have it, my leg would carry me and a few minuts later, the pain subsided and disappeared, and now can just feel that some of the tendons are a tad sore. But damn, that almost scared the damn pants of me ^^;

The other aspect of pain I'm dealing with is not quite as physical, but no then less stressful. My private economy last month and this month is utterly shot to hell. (complicated story about vacation I had to take, but could get covered finacially. damn annoying)
I havn't had a budget this tight while actually having a job since I was a bloody apprentice >_< and that's 10 years back.
Just more wood on the "get rid of the car" fire =/

so I dull my finacial angst with chocolate, but as I'm trying tog in shape I just make due with one piece per day.

well not really, it's a bit of kid brothers christmas present. a giant chocolate bar. thought the oversize hilarious =3 (yep, my hand. no, not shopped)

But I still managed to get hold of Assasins creed Brotherhood this weekend though =3 damn entertaining game and very addicting XD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar