søndag den 20. februar 2011

You have to be this tall to try the ride.

Bloody hell what a week, what a rollercoaster ride.

First of we've been shorthanded at work this week. With two collegues on vacation. and one of the remaining collegues have just been GETTING on my nerves >_<
He is well meaning, but a freaking busy body that sticks his nose into anything and everything that pass him by, throwing his lot in no matter if he knows what the hell is going or he can actually help. Sigh, I found myself stopping short of snarling at him to go and mind his own damn buisness more than a few times.
Trouble is, he means well and he just wanna help. Even if he doesn't ^^;
On top of this, me and the apprentice was commandered to help pull mains for the new boards around the hospital, by friday my hands were utterly smashed T_T
and to just top it off. They're rearrenging management (again) which has everyone up in arms, guessing on what changes will follow and how the will affect us.
*sigh* I just wanna do my damn job, okay??

But. come friday. It was time for RPG with Frost and Cado, we had a blast, even if I was bone tired -_- had to do overtime at work.
But Frost had hammered together a rather interesting campaign and a system that relied heavily on actual roleplaying and less on a mechanics system. challenging, but fun ^_^

Saturday, I was throwing a party. took most of the day to get things squared away. But I had a massive blast, tons of fun and got utterly shitfaced.
For some reasons I've begun being able to drink a whole lot more than I use to, without becoming nauseas. rather odd really ^^;
Ofcause I paid the price today. rather crass hangover and my throat feels like I tried to swallow a hedgehog and changed my mind halfway an pulled it out of my gullet again DX
hopefully I'll be back in action tomorrow, because boy am I feeling those 3½ and a half hours of sleep I got tonight.
But still, had so much fun I'd do it again and most likely will too =3 even if I think I'll hold back a bit on the hootch.

Sadly I managed to finish the week on a sour note =/
Mostly I blame myself. To clarify; My and Dorthea's friendship more or less went up in smoke today.
The short version is a clusterfuck of confused messages and hurt feelings that ended with a phonecall where I said some things in anger that wern't true. But now that they are said, I can't make them go away. =(
I highly doubt we will patch things up, but who knows...

Hopefully. next week will be less eventful. here's to hoping. I really tired.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar