onsdag den 16. februar 2011

The DO-WANT list.

It occured to me, as I perused the various blogs I keep tabs on, that quiet a few sport. cloths and assesories in less or greater amounts.
So, felt like I'd do the same. Though unlike the aforementioned people, I don't have much of a fashion sense ^^; Tenna semi seriously being my personal stylist XD
But all the same. I have a Do Want list, where I write down stuff I wanna get/buy when I get the fund or oppotunity or find the right, as some of the things are a little vague ^^
But here's few things from the clothing and assesories section.

I have shit load of coats ^^; it's a semi fetish. Anyways, really like this jacket ^^ 

hmmm. black trenchcoat with high neck. do want 8D~~

 My trusty old skin jacket is starting to come appart at the seams, and the stuffing is rather worn. So I'm giving thoughts to a replacement, this one is my current. "hmmm maybe"
 Shoulder bags. my current shoulder bag is rather rather bulky, consittering I usually don't carry more than a book and bottle of water. So I'm on the look out for a messenger back. this one also works as a backpack, very utilitarian =D
 I rather like this one.
 I really like this one too, already well used, rugged and rumpled when you buy it. but it costs the ass end of a rocket >_<
hmmm Always wanted one of them long blazer jackets ^_^
 I havn't worn a wrist watch since I started carrying around a cell phone. But since I've picked up wearing leather armbands occationally. I've given some thought to invest in one with a watch. don't like the watch here, but the band is nice ^^d
 Steam punk cuff links, most def =p cost a pretty penny though ^^;
and while we're steampunky. came across this ring here. Don't wear finger jewlery, but I could give it a try with something original like this one ^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar