torsdag den 10. februar 2011

how to find time and kill it.

Havn't written in a while, been meaning to, but just havn't gotten around to it. So since I have declared that tonight should be writting night and I'm a lazy bugger putting it off, I've decided writting on my blog instead XD
So, not much going on lately. Car still broke, most likely gonna get it fixed next month.
Spare time these days are divided between friends, training and hobbies.

Training is progressing nicely, I'm running a measly 3½ kilometers right now, but that leaves me over three months to reach the 6, that's my benchmark in June.
Getting a decent diet going too, dinners light and I've recently figured out the reason I've been so tired lately is cause, running seriously busts the muscles in your legs (well duh) and since I don't eat too much meat in the evening, my body drains everything else to try and fix up the damage I've done to it.
so hence forth, more lean meat on the dinner menu and thus, a side of Salmon is roasting in barbeque in the kitchen ^_^
NOMMAGE!

As for the spare time and I how I get rid of it. Written should check a large sum, sadly still not quite as much as I'd like. Inspiration is getting better, with the super cozy storytellers gettogethers I've hosted a few times. But I should write more, got ideas comming out the ears and nose, but it's just hard to get focused enough to sit down and write'em. something to work on I think.
maybe I should set a bench mark to myself, like with training. By June I must have finished atleast ONE story. That gives me a nice leeway.... why do I see myself luck up a week from June, typing like a madman XD
Other than that, I've picked up watching Anime again ^^ which has widdled away a whole lot time.

First and formost: Zero no Tsukaima AKA Familiar of Zero.
It's rather lighthearted romantic comedy. sorta like Ranma ½ meeting harry potter. The magic school not talent witch summons a boy from our world as her familar and the story writes itself from there.
First there's fustration, demeaning punishments and fights. then there's friendship, demeaning punishments and fights and finally love blooms... and demeaning punishments and fights.
Louise's (the witch) tendcy to find Saito at fault, whether it actually is his fault or not, gets a little stale at times. But generally the series is rather sweet and the various characters grown on you and develope nicely over the three seasons (some 36 episodes)
and I must admit, there's been few series that actually had been shouting loudly at the screen, fistpumping in glee at cool stuff or hiding my head when it gets to embarresing.
So light, romantic comedy your thing? then give this a try.
.... and there's a shitload of fanservice as well ^^;



Also been taking swings at Elfen Lied. which is just as gory as rumoured. But the blatant fanservice and slapstick humor clashes with the otherwise grim and serious mood of the series.
But only a few episodes in, so not entire put off yet.


Recently started on Sacred Blacksmith. only four episodes into it, so I'm still maybe/maybe not. But the focus on sword craft and smithing of weapons is interesting.



On the gaming front. while eagerly awaiting Dragon Age 2. I'm piling in the hours in Assasins creed: Brotherhood.
It's gotten som improvements from AC2, but the learning curve on the main missions is balisitic ^^; One mission, I had to do over 14 times before I got it right. killing three guys on alert in 30 seconds, within 10 meters of each other. tricky buisness >_<
But the addition of assasin henchmen is a nice touch, though I'd have liked to be able to give them gear, difference appearences and join them on their missions around europe. But hey, there's a detail for the next one =3

Ton of games I look forward to playing this year, but that'll have to wait for another blog post.

Emperor Protects

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar