fredag den 25. februar 2011

Games and more games =)

Finished Assasins creed: brotherhood last night.

Quite good game, picks up right after previous. litteraly right after =3
They made the combat more dynamic this time around, I rather liked that, if you timed your excutions right. you could finish of groups of enemies in no time. Even if I only did get the slay five men in 10 seconds guildchallenge one time ^^;
But the problem the game has had and still has, is the stealth element.
the whole detail with you being able to hide in plain sight, even though you got the most colourful and unique outfit the whole of rome I'll just skip. or you can crawl on a chalk white wall, while wearing a red cape and the guards acroos the forth won't notice you anyway ^^;
No, what bugs me is this, several missions needs you to be covert and sneak about. But unlike, say, Arkham asylum. you don't really have any tools for sneaking around. no wall hugging or quiet moves.
It could give the game a new dimention, ala the old thief game. particularly on the levels where to get the 100% completion you can't be detected, it's really fustrating.
not to mention, they've made the guards AI a little too stupid. In the beginning of the game it's okay that they stand around asking questions when they find the corpses you leave behind. But into the game, when they gotta be painfully aware you're loose in Rome, they should start seaching for you, when they find the corpses you leave behind. instead of just standing around, ready to be picked off.
But all in all, great game =) little tedious at times and some of the story missions were teeth gnashingly difficult. But I completed it ^^

Next on the menu is Dead space 2. plan to play that through with my buddy Kenneth. We squeeled our way through the first game and the second is rumored to be better =3
Even if EA went utterly 8 year old douchbag with the commercials *facepalm*
Seriously guys. not impressed =(
if we're gonna get people to take gaming seriously as a medium and an art form. Immature shit like this gotta stop.

oh and I came across an old classic by accident, I never got to play it through back in the day. so I'm thinking about getting ahold if it, just for the nostalgic trip =3
incidently, I really liked the mechas in this game, moved and acted like actual machines ^_^
Ring of Red


by todays standards the grafics suck ass. But the whole mecha in ww2 always appealed to me ^_^



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar